Sunday 1 May 2011

My life is BORING

Today was just another day
And as usual nothing ever goes my way
There is nothing to do around the house
So I have no choice but to pout
Why does my life have to be so boring?
I mean could it get anymore annoying?
Lord please give me a sign or something
Anything is better than nothing
I want to get away from this place
Because I never seem to benefit anyway
Boredom really suffocates me
I need something entertaining
To keep people from calling me a lame
But then again I don't care what anybody else thinks
Because they act like their own crap doesn't stink
But in reality they got nothing
Most of them are always bluffing
Because they are broke
And I take them as a joke
But only because they have nothing to show
Or they could be hiding something that they don't want people to know
But I am just wasting my breath talking about that
Because I knew from day one
That they were just a bunch of fags
If they don't want to hang around me
Then good I am glad
Because I don't associate myself
With people that are bad
Anyways my boredom situation is critical
I need something to make me happy
To prevent me from feeling crappy
But for now I will find something better to do
Than waste time with an idiot like you

No comments:

Post a Comment